Career Opportunities with Paprika
Nearly all of our new clients come to us by recommendation, so we are very focused on maintaining our reputation while growing rapidly. New opportunities are always opening and we are currently recruiting to expand in the following areas:
IMPLEMENTATION AND TRAINING CONSULTANTS
Implementing software may not have occurred to you as a career but if you possess the right blend of communication skills and business acumen you could be ideally suited. You do not need to be an IT expert but you should be comfortable using technology, have some experience of accounting or marketing and ideally within a creative agency environment.
After the initial training period, less if you are already familiar with Paprika software, you are likely to spend around 70% of your time at clients, who are mainly in London and other parts of the UK some travel may be required overseas. There are opportunities to build lasting relationships with clients, some of whom are the most respected companies in their fields.
You will be working both as part of a dedicated team working on a large implementation and once you have gained the right experience you may have sole responsibility for an implementation, assessing requirements, configuring the software and providing training.
Key attributes would be
- Good communication skills.
- Self-motivated and able to learn and convey knowledge.
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Organised and able to manage projects in a timely manner
- Experience in using software applications such as accounting or job costing systems & Office systems
- An aptitude for training others, preferably with practical experience
If you would like to be considered for this position, please email your CV and covering letter to:-
Helpdesk Analysts provide professional and timely software support for clients using Paprika Software. By telephone or email they troubleshoot problems or queries and advise on appropriate steps to resolve sometimes complex issues through to conclusion. There is a strong emphasis on accountancy issues although Paprika covers a wide range of business processes and whilst there is a technical element, this is not a technical support role. Full and extensive training on ‘Paprika’ Software is given from the outset.
The successful candidate must be a good communicator, demonstrate excellent team working skills and want to deliver outstanding customer experience to our clients. They need to be computer literate, numerate and ideally educated to degree standard. Experience of a Help Desk environment, Desktop Support or an accounts background would be an advantage, and, as we have clients around the world, a second language would also be useful.
If this position is of interest, please email your CV and a covering letter to:- email@example.com
What we offer
- Full time, permanent contracts, 9.00am to 5.30pm, with one hour for lunch although these hours can be adjusted to suit individual needs.
- Competitive starting salary, with clearly defined salary progression, aligned to experience and product knowledge
- Company Pension Plan
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Full training
- Free Staff Lunches